functional or business unit executives interested in learning about the opportunities
afforded the knowledge economy
introduction to the rationale, language and concepts of the knowledge movement and its
- Understand the fundamentals of a hyper-competitive
- Explore the variety of facets and fundamentals of modern
- Learn the importance of management architectures.
- Understand the implications for day-to-day business
- Know the importance of managing your organization
- Gauge your organization practice against generation
- Identify new avenues for stakeholder interaction.
- Knowledge management: fad or fundamental?
- What is the new knowledge value proposition?
- What is the community of knowledge practice?
- What generation of management represents your enterprise?
- How do you deal with hypercompetition?
- How do you compete through collaboration?
- Do you have an explicit innovation process?
- How might you manage and measure the process?
- How do you engage leaders across the organization?
- What is your current mix of interaction with customers?
- How has increased consumer demand effected your business?
- How do you capitalize upon the opportunities of a knowledge
- Where is the knowledge movement headed?
||Global Knowledge Primer
"Momentum of Knowledge Management"
"Challenges of 5th Generation"
"Community of Knowledge Practice"
"Decade of Perspective"
Contact Debra M.
Amidon for more information.
What Clients and Colleagues say...
"Debra is a superb presenter and a masterful
leader of group discussions. Your company's ability to manage knowledge could benefit from
W. Dale Cutler, Director of Corporate Research (retired), Whirlpool
"Debra is something of an intellectual force in the
field of technology management.. dynamic and imaginative presentations..she is a pioneer
thinker ..efficient organizer, a visionary leader."
Dr. A. R. C. Westwood, Vice President, Research 10000, Sandia
"...well-grounded in the business context, yet
challenges management to think beyond normal horizons."
Dr. Charles Savage, Author, Fifth Generation Management